RMNS Integrated Low Voltage Switch Equipment (Named as Low Voltage Switchboard for short in the following text) is a registered product of our company. RMNS low voltage switch-board is improved both in electric part choosing and in structure designing according to the trend of integrated low voltage switch equipment. The electric and mechanical performance of this product meet the technical level of the original MNS product.
This low voltage switchboard serves as the control equipment for generating, transmitting, distributing electricity and transducing or consuming power in AC 50-60Hz and triphase five-wired electric systems which rated insulation voltage of 690V and the rated operating voltage of no more than 660V. The product serves as control equipment for generating, transmitting, distributing electricity and transducing or consuming power in the power plant, substation, industrial and mining enterprises, airport, pier and broad-cast television and other communication centers. And the product can conduct reactive compensation for the main bus-bar through the capacitor compensation cabinet.
Structure & Feature
This switchboard is more adaptive to the domestic use owing to the technical improvement on the base of technology of the ABB Company. The cabinet body adopts C-type steel with a module of 25mm to form all kinds of cabinet structures and drawer units in needs through the connecting pieces. The high-strength and flame retardant engineering plastic components are widely used in the MCC cabinet so as to increase product safety and reliability. Meanwhile, the combination with the reformed foreign function boards based on a module of 200mm makes the design more adaptive to the mixed PC and MCC cabinets. And the reliable interlocking between drawer unit and cabinet prevents the on-load switch-off, which increases the safety. In addition, the cabinet body normally was assembled by the cold rolling steel plates after the galvanization treatment and excess zinc removing. And the user can choose to adopt the AI-Zn-plated steel plates to assemble.
○ Rated insulation voltage UI: 690V/AC
○ Rated working voltage Ue: 660V、380V/AC
○ Rated impulse withstand voltage Ulmp: 8kV
○ Overvoltage level: Ⅲ
○ Pollution level: 3.
○ Rated frequency: To 50 Hz
● Rated current Ie: To 5500A (6300A)
● Rated withstand current during peak lpk: To 220kA
● Rated withstand current during short-time Icw: To 150kA
● Rated current Ie: To 1200A (2000A)
● Rated withstand current during peak lpk: To 110kA (176kA)
● Rated withstand current during short-time Icw: To 50 kA (100 kA)
Structure and Features
● Cabinet body and components: DIN41488
● Height recommended: 2200mm
● Width recommended: 400, 600, 800, 1000, 1200mm
● Depth recommended: 800, 1000, 1200mm
● Modules: E=25mm complies with DIN43660
Form of internal isolation: To the Form 4
Protection Level: Connect to the IEC 529 or DIN41050 IP30 to IP40
Instruction for Product Model
Size of Cabinet Body
a. Incoming Cabinet & Bus-tie Cabinet
b. Power Center Cabinet
c. MCC Cabinet & Capacitor Compensation Cabinet